Thursday, August 28, 2008

New Technology - Iterasi

Iterasi is a website saving/ bookmarking service. As I surf the internet I come across from time to time a really cool or useful website and want to share it with friends and family. With Iterasi that become very simple, I just click one button on my tool bar and the website is automatically saved to my Iterasi page. Once the website is saved by Iterasi I can see a thumbnail of the saved websites, choose from multiple sharing options, and organize my saved sites into catagories. I will begin using Iterasi to save websites that I think are cool or useful, go to my Iterasi page and save it to your favorites or bookmark it for easy access in the future. Then check the website from time to time to see what new websites I've found and posted.

https://www.iterasi.net/public/users/joshe

Look at the websites I've posted so far.

No comments: